SageCreek’s five-step financial planning process:
- No-Obligation “Get Acquainted” Session: This is an opportunity for us to get a sense of your situation, objectives, and concerns while you become familiar with our services and approach to planning. From this meeting, we decide, together, if and how we move forward.
- Information Gathering: Next, we gather more detailed data about your financial situation and confirm our understanding of the information we already have. We need to have a clear understanding of who you are, where you are, and where you want to go personally as well as financially.
- Analysis and Recommendations: Once we feel we have a clear understanding, we will undertake an in-depth analysis of your financial situation, examine alternative solutions to make you more financially efficient and effective, and prepare our recommendations to review and discuss with you.
- Delivery and Action Plan: At this meeting, we offer specific, custom-designed recommendations to help you achieve your financial goals. We will also discuss and agree on an action plan to get you started right away. While this may represent the final step of the planning process, it actually represents the beginning of our professional relationship.
- Implementation and Monitoring: In our opinion, this is, by far, the most important component of our journey to achieving your long-term financial goals. With our guidance and accountability, you will become more financially efficient and effective as we progress through your action plan, monitor your progress, and adjust your course along the way.
At SageCreek Planning & Investments, we long ago recognized that advice without accountability is less than half the battle in helping our clients achieve financial security. We are committed to maintaining an ongoing relationship with our clients through frequent contact and regular reviews designed to keep us both accountable and on track to reach your goals.