SageCreek’s five-step financial planning process:
- Free, No-Obligation Get-Acquainted Session: This is an opportunity for us to get a sense of your situation, objectives, and concerns while you become familiar with our services and approach. From this meeting, we decide if we’re a good fit and how we work together moving forward.
- Information Gathering: Next, we gather more detailed data about your financial situation and confirm our understanding of the information we already have. We need to have a clear picture of who you are, where you are, and where you would like to go personally, as well as financially.
- Analysis and Observations: Once we have a clear understanding of your situation, we undertake an in-depth analysis of your financial world, look at alternative solutions to make you more financially efficient and effective, and prepare our recommendations.
- Recommendations and Action Plan: We offer specific, custom-designed recommendations to help you achieve your financial goals. We also discuss and agree on an action plan to get you started right away. While this represents the final step of the planning process, it’s just the beginning of our ongoing partnership.
- Implementation and Monitoring: In our opinion, this is the most important leg of your journey to achieving your long-term financial goals. At SageCreek, we recognize that a vision without action is just a dream and, ultimately, our success is determined by what we do—not by our thoughts or intentions. We are committed to helping you succeed through regular reviews designed to keep you on track to reach your goals. With guidance and accountability, you will become more financially fit as we work through your Action Plan, monitor your progress, and adjust course along the way.
At SageCreek Planning & Investments, we know from experience that careful planning can ease retirement worry by identifying potential issues before they arise and preparing contingency plans for when they do. We work with you to develop a predictable, sustainable, and growing income stream for maintaining your lifestyle; tax-management strategies to help keep more of what you’ve earned: and a coordinated investment strategy to fund your goals and objectives while minimizing risk. We also know that staying on track during retirement can be an overwhelming task, requiring constant monitoring and frequent course corrections. Through ongoing advice, encouragement, and accountability, we help you maintain a retirement lifestyle at least as comfortable as when you were working.